Monday, October 3, 2011

October! It's Fall Y'all!

Can y’all believe how fast this semester is flying? Maybe it’s just me…preparing to defend by the end of this month has left me frazzled! I feel like every day flies by!

This weekend I enjoyed some college football, brisk autumn weather, pumpkin candles and homemade chicken n dumplings.

We started Saturday with the Mississippi State vs. Georgia game and some chips and queso. The appetizer-great! The game-not so great…

Sad Dawgs

My Dawgs just can’t get it together lately! It seems like they are getting worse as the season progresses…I hope this weekend leads to a W!

I also caught part of the Arkansas-TAMU game (Yay Razorbacks! Woo Pig!), the Tennessee-Buffalo game (Go Vols!) and South Carolina-Auburn (disappointed SC lost) before turning on the night games. I was excited to cheer on Clemson as they played Virginia Tech and OF COURSE my Florida Gators vs. the Tide.

A Clemson victory thrilled me to pieces! I’m so glad they are having an awesome season!

On the other side…

The Gators didn’t have a good day either. But as the song goes, “In all kinds of weather we all stick together for F-L-O-R-I-D-A”

We’ll get em next time, Gators!

I think Zoe was trying to block me from seeing the Gators’ pretty terrible offense.

Sunday we did the normal grocery shopping and cleaning, but I got another yummy pumpkin candle to add to my collection! I also made chicken n dumplings (Zach’s favorite!) and had some yummy peanut butter Rice Krispy treats.

This morning we headed out for a 3 mile run before heading to campus and LORD was it cold!

40 brisk degrees in Mississippi this morning!

We bundled up and headed out!

I could see my breath! And it cracked me up that Zoe had little doggie breaths that I could see too.

How was y’alls weekends? What fall-ish things did you do this weekend? How did your team play?

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment