I'm linking up with Jamie for the first time for What I'm Loving Wednesday! I've always loved reading the WILW posts so I figured I'd join in!
1. I'm loving that my sister Chelsea came to visit this past weekend! We got to shop, go out to eat, go to a State baseball game, hang out...it was lots of fun!
Chels and I at the baseball game!
Chels, me and Zach!
2. I'm loving how great Zoe is doing adjusting to her new home!
I just hope that this weekend when we move apartments she won't backtrack!
3. I'm loving the color on my toes right now! So summery!
Cajun shrimp by OPI
4. I'm LOVING that my experiments in the lab worked yesterday...like a LOT
5. I'm loving that I found a giant bag of coconut m&ms at Target on Monday and that I brought them to my office...eating them and drinking Diet Coke with Lime makes Wednesdays much better!!What are you loving this Wednesday??