I think these fun facts posts are so fun to read, so when I was tagged by Amanda and Rena, I just had to participate!
The rules are:
1. Post the rules
2. Give 11 random facts about yourself
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you
4. Create 11 new questions for the people you tag
Here are my 11 random facts:
1. As most of you know, I'm a chemical engineering grad student. My research is on inhalation pharmaceuticals and making polymer films change color.
2. I absolutely hate centipedes. The amount of legs they have is totally unnecessary.
3. I love running, but I don't wear running clothes out anywhere aside from a workout. I do wear yoga pants/crops everywhere though.
4. I love baking!
5. I eat peanut butter on or in something daily.
6. I'm a crazy dog lady. I take a ridiculous amount of pictures of Zoe.
7. I think overnight oats are just gross. I know so many running/healthy living/food bloggers love them, but I am just weirded out. I'll eat hot oatmeal though. With peanut butter on it.
8. I know I've told y'all this before, but I love m&ms. I love them so much. I eat them daily. Some days it's 2 m&ms while I'm cooking dinner, other times its 20 m&ms. Either way, I can't part with them. Zach and I will definitely be having m&ms at our wedding.
9. My favorite zoo animals are the zebras and giraffes.
10. I just started collecting Christmas ornaments every place we travel. I want to be able to remember all our fun trips and Christmas ornaments are a great way to do that!
11. I love broccoli. I could eat it every day. Zach hates broccoli. I usually cook him peas when I want broccoli.
I was tagged by Amanda and Rena, so I'll do a couple questions from each of them so I don't overload y'all!
1. If you could travel to any country, where would it be?
I would say Greece. It looks so pretty and I would love to see it!
2. Cats or dogs?
3. What is your favorite restaurant to go to?
Hmm...probably Mojo's in Jax Beach, FL.
4. Are you crafty?
Yes! Wait till y'all see my DIYs for my wedding!
5. Tea or coffee? Flavors?
Tea for sure. I like hot green or black tea, and I love sweet tea!
6. What did you do for fun in your childhood?
Go to the beach!
7. What's your favorite movie of last year?
8. What's your fashion must have?
I would probably say riding boots.
9. What's one of your life goals?
Be a mom.
10. What's the one material thing you can't live without?
My "A" necklace! I got it from my parents.
My 11 Questions are:
1. What's your favorite type of cookie?
2. If you could live in any US city, where would it be?
3. If you won a million dollars, what would you do with it?
4. What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
5. What's your favorite healthy meal?
6. What's your favorite un-healthy meal?
7. What is your favorite band?
8. What's your favorite color?
9. Do you have any pets?
10. What's the best vacation you've ever been on?
11. What is your biggest accomplishment to date?
Jena at Recently Roached
Missy at Southern Girl Running
Dee at Dee's Adventures
Jen at Right Where I Should Be
Jess at It's Just Jess