Tuesday, February 14, 2012

A Day Full of Hearts and Pink!

I just love Valentine's Day! When I was a kid my mom would make us pink pancakes and pink milk to drink! My dad always got my sister and I a small box of chocolates from a local shop. I always looked forward to Valentine's Day!

Zach and I split our celebration into two days. We went out to eat last night so we wouldn't have to wait in line on Valentine's Day night.
We exchanged gifts last night before dinner. I gave Zach a razor with 5 blades (that's what he wanted I swear!), some Snickers hearts, and an MSU decal for the CR-V. I also gave him the first of the three cards I got for him (I know...don't judge).

Zach gave me a candle and a wedding magazine! Plus our dinner!
It's fun to dress up for dinner!
I wore my new red sweater dress since it was so cold and rainy out. Excuse the Zoe mess all over the floor.
We had an awesome time at hibachi! I was so stuffed after. We came home to do more work (bleh) and watch The Office. We are hooked and have been watching on Netflix. Jim and Pam just got married!

This morning I made special Valentine pancakes for breakfast!
They were tasty and very festive.
We also tried taking a family picture with Zoe but she was feelin' sassy this morning.

I wore a bright pink top with a bow to work today!
I took a lunchtime yoga class on my pink mat!
And after work we ordered a heart-shaped pizza for dinner!
We are now relaxing and watching more of The Office.

How was your Valentine's Day? Do you love it as much as I do?
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. This looks like fun! :) Grahm wanted a razor for Christmas, so weird. You look pretty in all your red! Just think, you guys will always be valentines from now on :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun evening! I love Valentine's Day. It always fills me with the warm and fuzzies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love The Office, Jim and Pam are my favorites! Glad you had a fun Valentine's day!

    ReplyDelete