Thursday, August 11, 2011

Thursday Randoms: Sunshine Sandals, Peanut Butter Stuffed Chocolate Cookies and Zoe Accessorizes and Learns to Shake

I woke up this morning to LOUD thunderstorms right above the apartments! They lasted for over an hour and it rained alllll morning. So I decided to wear my yellow bow sandals :) I love them and they look so cheerful and I thought they would be fun for a rainy day.
The sun came out right before lunch but thankfully the humidity was low today.

Last night I baked the most amazing cookies ever. They are chocolate cookies with a peanut butter filling and they were SO good. Think Reese cup in cookie form.
My picture doesn't even come close to doing them justice.
The link to the recipe/directions is here: Magic in the Middle Cookies
Make them immediately :)

I put a headband on Zoe...
She wasn't a huge fan of the band part...so we switched to hair flowers
She wore this longer than the headband! Haha. I swear I don't torture my furry baby. I just like to make her look pretty!

And the highlight of our week: Zoe learned to shake! My voice sounds so weird on video...definitely doesn't sound like me.

So proud of her!


Today was one of our days off from running. Back at it tomorrow am!

Photobucket
Pin It

4 comments:

  1. Yummm those cookies look delicioush! will def be trying them. and i loove your sandals!! i want a pair!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those cookies look and sound delish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need pink bow sandals...and my dog is currently wearing a tutu dress. Zoe is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those sandals are super cute!

    ReplyDelete