Thursday, May 20, 2010

The Quest for the Perfect Pink Heels

I have been planning my outfit for the release of Sex and the City 2 for weeks (don't judge) and hot pink heels have been the staple item for my fabulous ensemble. I planned on a black dress with a pink sash, pink makeup and nails, and some hot pink heels! Everything is ready to go...except the shoes. I thought I had found the perfect pair from DSW, but they were way too high. Now, with only a week to go, I'm starting to worry about my outfit! :) I've found some online, but I don't want to spend too much money (I am a grad student, after all), and I don't want them to be too high. Ideally, I would like 2"-3" heels.

Does anyone have any suggestions on where to find some relatively inexpensive hot pink pumps?

And also-did anyone see Chris Noth on George Lopez last night? So handsome!

Later y'all!
Photobucket Pin It

1 comment:

  1. http://shop.guess.com/ProductDetails.aspx?style=CARRIE&category|1600=&image=CARRIE-MPIPA&prevPageType=

    Guess is where my pink Barbie heels came from, but I think they are last seasons.

    ReplyDelete