1. Sex and the City (my all-time favorite that I watch every day. Seriously. I start on season one and watch all the episodes. When season six is over, I start over with season one, episode one.)
2. College football games (I cheer for my Florida Gators! And Mississippi State Bulldogs, by default because I go to State!)
3. Gossip Girl
4. Cake Boss
5. Project Runway
6. Law and Order: SVU
7. The Biggest Loser (even though I've been slacking this season)
8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
1. Grumpy's (Starkville, MS)
2. Mojo's Kitchen (Jacksonville Beach, FL)
4. Cheesecake Factory
5. P.F. Chang's
6.The Veranda (Starkville, MS)
7. Iggy's (Narragansett, RI)
8. Chick fil a (favorite fast food)
8 Things I Look Forward To:
1. Trip to Florida in June to see my family
2. Trip to Rhode Island in June to see AMANDA! (and Dave Matthews)
3. My birthday!
4. College football season and all the road trips to the games! (Baton Rouge to see MS State vs. LSU, Gainesville to see MS State vs. Florida, Tuscaloosa at some point I'm sure to see either MS State or Florida vs. Alabama, Oxford, MS for the Egg Bowl, and Knoxville, TN to see my cousin Jim and see a UT game...but I will not sing Rocky Top)
5. Amanda's visit to MS (as soon as she can make it down here!)
6. Meeting new roommates
7. Christmas time (I know it's a long way off but I love it!)
8. Getting my master's degree (next May!)
8 Things that Happened to Me Yesterday:
1. Went to school and got frustrated trying to find a material. And also trying to find an article I know I have but can't find.
2. Went to Sylvan and had the easiest day there yet.
3. Talked to my grandmother for a belated Mother's Day call
4. Got a letter from my mother, called and talked to her
5. Dyed L's hair (after walking in on M attempting to dye it and laughed my head off)
6. Played with L's new dog, Daisy
7. Watched a softball game with L, M, and K
8. Watched the 4th season of Sex and the City while cleaning
8 Things I Like About Winter:
I will preface this by saying I hate cold weather and snow...this is why I live in the South
1. Christmas shopping
2. Starbucks Christmas drinks
3. Christmas songs and decorating
5. College Bowl Season
6. Elf (Best Christmas movie ever)
7. Seeing my family
8. My mom's gingerbread cookies
8 Words or Phrases I Use Often:
1. Oh jeez
4. Lol (Text messaging...I definitely do not say this out loud)
6. Oh my God/gosh
7. For real?
8. Sorry bout it
8 Things I Have Learned From the Past:
1. "Maybe our girlfriends are our soulmates, and guy are just people to have fun with." Charlotte York, Sex and the City
2. Sometimes second chances are exactly what you or someone else needs
3. First impressions are not always the right impressions
4. Listen to your dad when buying a vehicle
5. Hard work pays off
6. Pedicures are always worth it
7. "The most important thing in life is your family. There are days you love them, and others your don't. But in the end, they're the people you always come home to. Sometimes it's the family you're born into and sometimes its the one you make for yourself." Carrie Bradshaw, Sex and the City. I am incredibly blessed by all my families...Florida, Rhode Island, and Mississippi
8. God will watch out for you. Sometimes life hurts, or sometimes you feel like giving up. But happiness is always just around the corner.
8 Places I Would Like to See/Visit
1. Visit my aunt in Hawaii!
2. Visit my cousin Jim in Knoxville!
5. France and Italy
6. Dominican Republic
7. Somewhere in Africa and go on a safari
8. Another cruise around the Caribbean with my girlfriends!
8 Things I Currently Want/Need
1. To get out of credit card debt
2. To start running again like I used to
3. To lose weight
4. For my hair to grow!
5. Summer sundresses
6. Finish organizing my desk/bedside table and hang up my dang clothes!
7. For Sex and the City 2 to come out already!
8. To see Zac Brown Band and Tim McGraw in concert