Friday, December 16, 2011

Oh the Places We'll Go!

Bright and early tomorrow morning, Zach and I are leaving to head north for our Christmas adventure! We are headed to New England to spend the holiday in Rhode Island.

On our way up there, we will get to see our friends Mary Catherine and Kevin. We haven't seen them since April when they moved to North Carolina/Virginia! So excited.

We also have many adventures planned for our time up there. One of the days we will be visiting:
New York City!!
Neither of us has ever been and we are so thrilled to see a new place, especially one as fabulous as NYC!
I can't wait to see all the lights and the tree in Rockefeller Center and Central Park and all sorts of amazing places!

We are also visiting here:
Boston!
I've been to Boston many times and I love the city when it's all decorated for Christmas. Zach has never been so I am so excited to bring him. I hope he enjoys it as much as I do!

I'm also bringing Zach here one of the days:
Newport, RI!

I've seen the mansions decorated for Christmas and I think they are so beautiful. I can't wait to show Zach!


We have a few other small activities planned like ice skating, but we also have a lot of relaxation in there as well! Can't wait till tomorrow so we can leave!

What are some of your favorite places to visit around the holidays? Any recommendations for me while we're up there?

Off to finish laundry and packing! I'll update y'all from New England!




Pin It

2 comments:

  1. Oh you are going to love New York, I was there right after Christmas last year and it was beautiful! I love it and can't wait to go back.
    And Boston....I'm so jealous, I want to go so bad! Please be sure to post pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like an awesome time! You should totally go for a run in central park if you can. It would be nice to have miles of running path through one park.

    ReplyDelete