Friday, February 25, 2011

Catch up

I've been a total blog slacker this week (again). I'm keeping up with y'alls and trying to make time for mine as often as possible! I am going to do 3 days of the picture challenge in this post to catch up more quickly:

Day 4: A picture of your night

Last night I didn't do a whole lot of anything haha. I made coconut shrimp for supper with the WW recipe (SO good) and then relaxed and watched Jersey Shore with Zach! We had some really rainy thundery weather so it was a good night to stay in and hang out.


Day 5: A picture of your favorite memory:

I have so many favorite memories it's hard to pick only one...so I didn't!
This was on a trip I took with 2 of my girlfriends, Brianna and Amanda. We went on a cruise my senior year in college and had so much fun. This picture is from when we climbed Dunns River Falls in Jamaica.
This is Spring Break of my senior year in college when I went to Key West for the week. From left is Erica, Brianna, me, my sister Chelsea, and Amanda. We had such a good time!

I could do a whole post on favorite trips! Hmmm not a bad idea.

Day 6: A picture of a person you'd love to trade places with for a day:
I just love Sex and the City and I am definitely a lot like Charlotte so I would love to be able to have fabulous hair like hers and wear some of her clothes!

I also have a question for any of y'all who are doing weight watchers...is it working for you? I've been doing it for 7 weeks and have barely seen any results. This is following the program to a T and working out 3-4 times a week...and I'm just getting really frustrated. I am curious to see how others are doing on it and maybe you have some suggestions for me.

After work today I'm off to Jackson to do a little shopping for my beach weekend that's in a few weeks! :)

Photobucket
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I loved Dunn River Falls! I was there in August and took a waterproof disposable camera- this post reminded me to get it developed- thanks!
    Did you go to Dolphin Cove too?

    ReplyDelete