Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Anthropologie Dress LOVE

I'm not usually a huge Anthropologie fan. Sometimes their clothes are a little too Bohemian looking for me. But recently I have fell in LOVE with some of their dresses. I just have to have them!
This one is called the Off-The-Beat dress. I think it is classic but the buttons make it interesting. Must. Own.
This one I just bought recently. It's called the Sing Sweetly party dress. I will warn y'all the top part of the dress runs a little big. And let's just say I never have that problem. But with altering the top part it is just so cute. I love the pattern and the shape. I can't wait to wear it!
This is my third dress love so far. Its called the Study of Shapes dress. I love that it's orange and blue and the shape is again really flattering for pear shaped gals like myself.

I need to order the other 2 I haven't gotten already. I can't live without them. Haha.
Photobucket Pin It

3 comments:

  1. Love the 2nd one. I like Anthropolgie but they're kinda expensive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the second one! Have a great day! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm pretty much with you on Anthro. So often when people are losing their minds over it, I wonder if I'm looking at a different tablecloth than they are because so much of it just looks.... bleh. Those are some cute dresses and I especially love the ones with the buttons! I found you from Ashley's Antics and hope you're having a great day!

    ReplyDelete