Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm sorry for slacking!

Hi y'all! I'm sorry I've been such a slacker lately on blogging. School has been crazy busy with having lab work, grading, and homework to do. I promise in the next few weeks I'll have lots of pictures to post from football games and tailgating and such. I've also had my asthma acting up this week so any extra time I've had went to sleeping!
I'm so excited about this weekend! The game this weekend at Mississippi State is versus Memphis, and it's our "white out" game. I'll be wearing a white sundress, and for a little added color I made these:
Maroon and white flower buttons for our dresses! The big one is a little too big but they look cute if you stagger them. Friday night we are setting up the tailgating tent and spending some time in the Junction. Liza is bringing Bailey and Daisy. Bailey has an MS State shirt and look at the dress Liza made Daisy!!!
Isn't it absolutely adorable!! (Excuse Matt's pile-o-laundry in the back...he was in the middle of cleaning for his parents visiting :) ). Saturday of course we will be tailgating all day and cheering on the BULLDAWGS and of course, my GATORS !! I promise to post pictures!!! Sorry I've been slacking so bad !!
Have a great weekend y'all!
Photobucket Pin It

3 comments: