Friday, August 20, 2010

Incommunicado

I've been a terrible blogger this week I know! School started this week at Mississippi State and I have just been so busy! I have spent way too much time here:

...my building at school (Swalm, for those of you who follow me on Twitter and see my tweets about Swalm). It's a lovely building, home to my delightful office and perfectly great labs but...it still feels like summer outside and I am not ready to go back to school! I only have one class this semester thankfully but I have TONS of lab work to do, a thesis to start, and I'm TA-ing a class of 73 students! In Chem E! Dang that's a lot of papers to grade.
But this weekend I will be here:
Gulf Shores, Alabama
Drinking many of these:
And these:
And doing a little damage here:
so I can relax for a weekend before the crazy fun of fall semester and football season starts up here in Starkville! Only 15 days.....:)

Happy weekend y'all!
Photobucket
Pin It

7 comments:

  1. Ahhhhhh Tanger Outlets - I looove Tanger Outlets...Your campus is really pretty as well.....AND have fun at the beach...totally jealous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i looove gulf shores!!! have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you have a great weekend girlie! Have fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Classes start for me on a Thursday this semester ... strange, right? I'm taking two and am a TA for a group of 53 Principal of Accounting students. I feel you on the grading! Hopefully you'll rack up at the outlets. So jealous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Have fun at the beach and the outlets! I can't wait to be in the swamp in 11 days!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you had a blast this weekend. From the looks of what you had planned, I'm sure you did!

    ReplyDelete