Wednesday, June 8, 2011

These are my confessions :)

I hate wearing jeans. They are incredibly uncomfortable

I love having curves and I don't care that I'm not a size 6

I love to eat

And bake

I'd live off diet coke and m&ms if I could

My running shoes are pink and green

I need the beach for my well being

And will pick my job next year with location and proximity to the beach as huge factors

I'm obsessed with my dog
And take way too many pictures of her

I moved in with my boyfriend 4 months after we started dating
And I've never been happier
And I don't care if anyone doesn't like it

I get jealous

I went to a doctor for help with weight loss
I have a condition that makes it difficult to lose weight
I'm not apologizing

I love shopping

I'm obsessed with picture frames
Especially starfish or beach ones

I like to gossip

I have two tattoos

I make lots of lists

I have OCD with symmetry
I have to chew even amounts of food on both sides

That fact could be a problem for someone with only 1 dimple like myself
It used to drive me crazy because my face wasn't symmetric
Now I kind of like it

I don't want a bachelorette party

For the wedding I've already planned

And I'm not engaged

I'm incredibly similar to my mom
I dance in the shower
When I feel especially chubby I dance to Shakira

I hate bandwagon fans
Oh are you a Florida fan? Or a Tebow fan?
Yeah that's what I thought

I love pink and sparkles and ruffles and bows and I'm not sorry

That is all.

Happy Wednesday :)
Photobucket Pin It

8 comments:

  1. Love all of these... so glad you are comfortable in your own skin... its a lesson more of us need to learn from! I am obsessed with my doggies too! Happy Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this post! I was very tempted in May to move in with a boy instead of moving home but since we have only been dating a few months I thought that was too soon for me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with about 90% of your confessions! Your confidence in yourself is amazing and such a great example for us all :) Hope you have a great Wednesday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a lot in common! Although, I do want a bachelorette party. haha Thanks for following my blog. I am your newest follower.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the same on a majority of these! Have you read tebows book? I've heard it actually pretty good.

    ReplyDelete
  6. You make lists?! This means we can be best friends! I love all the pictures.

    I'm your newest follower. Hope you have a great weekend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hey Ashley! Thanks for stopping by! I look forward to checking out your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  8. you are beautiful - i love your blue dress in the last photo, and yes, i agree that beaches are quite important :)

    ReplyDelete