Wednesday, May 25, 2011

What I'm Loving Wednesday!

Today, I'm linking up with Jamie at This Kind of Love for What I'm Loving Wednesday!
Since I'm a crazy dog lady...
I'm loving how much Zoe cracks me up.
I'm loving that Zoe sleeps like this. All the time. We call it her super star pose.
She is also terrified of the vacuum, and goes to the door to get as far away as she possibly can from it. Even if it's off, she will walk under the table to get to her home (her crate) if she sees it out!
She has the whole backseat to herself, but chooses instead to lay ON the duffel bag and wrinkling what's inside.

Silly girl.

I'm loving that today, after a YEAR of working on my artificial saliva and mucus project, I FINALLY got SOMETHING to diffuse through the mucus.
After 3 saliva solutions and 2 mucus solutions, we have success!
Hope it lasts for trial 2. :)

And most of all I'm LOVING that tomorrow night, Zach, Zoe and I are headed here:

Northeast Florida

for the weekend!
St. Augustine
Jax Beach (my beach :) )

And we are surprising my mom!
Dad and I planned it so she will be totally surprised when she sees us! Can't wait!
Haven't seen them since Christmas!

I have a committee presentation tomorrow for my defense committee.
Wish me luck! :)
Photobucket
Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment