Thursday, February 28, 2013

Oops I did it again!

I disappeared!
I feel so bad I keep posting sporadically. I am just so busy that when I have any downtime I just crash. I promise after the wedding posting will resume to how it used to be!
I have a few wedding planning pictures for y’all as well as a big announcement!
Wedding planning is going really well. We only have small things left to finish plus packing everything up. Our to do list is long but I can tackle a good amount of small tasks in a short amount of time. However, this weekend, next week and next weekend will definitely be busy!
Since our rehearsal dinner is an MSU tailgate, we have been stocking up on maroon and white around here! We also made two sets of cornhole boards! I still have one left to paint but here is the first set:
image
image2
Our giant pink letters are finally completed! A&Z is a recurring theme in our wedding.IMG_1328
The signs are all made, clear coated, and the posts built and painted. Check!


IMG_1330



IMG_1331
Groomsmen and bridesmaids gifts are all purchased. I wrapped the groomsmen gifts last week and will finish wrapping the bridesmaids gift this weekend!IMG_1430
We had an appointment in Charleston a few weekends ago to do table setups and make sure everything works well together. Here is the cocktail table setup
:IMG_1434
And the guest table setup (picture more napkins for each guest):
IMG_1436
We also setup a rehearsal dinner table as well:
IMG_1437
Lots to do, so little time! Only 16 days from today I will be a Mrs.!
In other news, Zach and I took the plunge and bought a house!
IMG_1426 
We were looking for another rental house but after lots of thinking and research and several houses later, we found the one!
IMG_1345 
We are aiming for a late March closing date so keep your fingers crossed for us that it happens! I can’t wait to take y’all on a tour through the house! It’s a new construction, so the floors aren’t finished yet and it needs one more coat of paint, but it’s beautiful and I can’t wait to see it completed!
How have y’all been? Sorry for my absence!
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on becoming homeowners! That is an amazing thing for you two! Everything seems to be really coming together for the wedding!

    ReplyDelete