Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Wedding Wednesday- A Very Pink Bridal Shower!

Having the week of Christmas off from work gave me lots of extra time surrounded by my mom, sister, and wonderful friends to check some wedding to-dos off my list as well as celebrate our upcoming wedding and marriage.
I was able to help my mom choose her mother-of-the-bride dress, which we found at a local bridal salon and love!! It really looks amazing on her. I am so glad I was able to help her pick her dress! The same day, I finally got a veil! I tried on dozens of veils before I found one I really loved. The bridal salon I was at happened to have my gown in stock so I was able to hold the veil up and see how it went with the gown. It was amazing-the veil looked like it was made for that dress!
I also got all of my wedding invitations put together and stuffed inside the envelopes! Amanda and I stamped all of the response card envelopes with our address stamp as well as put postage on all the response card envelopes.
IMG_0786

We also embossed belly bands to wrap around our invitations, response cards, and rehearsal dinner invitations. Embossing 80 belly bands is no easy task!
IMG_0791

On Saturday, my mom and sister threw me a bridal shower with some of my closest friends and family members. I had such an amazing time getting to see so many people that are so special to me!
IMG_0864Bride to be!
IMG_0800Pictures of Zach and I.
IMG_0867

Just part of the spread of food!
IMG_0882Wedding cake cookies!
IMG_0881Funfetti (my favorite!) cupcakes with rose swirl and bride and groom paper people.
IMG_0803

Wedding bells donut cake (amazing…there are no words).
IMG_0802

Personalized m&ms!!
IMG_0883

The details in the decor were amazing! Pink and white lights and pink and gold balloons!
IMG_0811m&m candy favors in mini jars for the guests!
IMG_0904

Beautiful pink flowers from my sweet grandmother!IMG_0843With 4 of my beautiful bridesmaids! From left, Amanda, me, Chelsea, Danielle, and Brianna!
IMG_0821

With my bow bouquet for the rehearsal.
IMG_0868

Having fun with Amanda, Chelsea, and my aunt Mary Kate (who came from Florida for the shower!!).
Like my MS shower, I was absolutely spoiled by all my friends and family. We were given such beautiful gifts. They all put so much thought and time into the gifts they gave us and were so absolutely generous. I’m so grateful they are here to celebrate this exciting time for us!
Only 73 more days to go!!

Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment