Thursday, December 29, 2011

I Think I'll Go to Boston-Take 2

After a Monday spent relaxing and having dinner with friends, we decided we wanted to return to Boston and see what we hadn’t had time to see last week. So bright and early Tuesday morning, Zach, Amanda and I headed back to Beantown.

Our first stop was Fenway Park!

20111229-205307.jpg

We didn’t wind up going on the tour because we would have had to wait an hour. So instead we just walked around the area and took some pictures.

20111229-205450.jpg

We soon got hungry for lunch and hopped on the T to head to Harvars Square. We had lunch at a fantastic place called Border Cafe. They served Cajun and Tex-Mex. The tortilla chips were amazing and the burger I got was great. We walked off lunch by checking out Harvard’s campus.

20111229-205821.jpg

20111229-205834.jpg

20111229-205850.jpg
The campus was so beautiful and had such pretty buildings around campus. It looks so incredibly different from MSU!

Our last stop in Boston Round 2 was back to Quincy Market to visit a few shops we missed last time. I got a really pretty ornament that I’m so excited about! Then it was back to the car to head to Providence to meet my friend Dagny for dinner. Another great day in New England!


Pin It

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous of all your traveling lately, Ash! :) Hope you guys have a great NYE! :)

    ReplyDelete